64152 Homes For Sale
Zip code 64152 is known for its beautiful landscaping, rolling hills, and lakes. Many neighborhoods in the 64152 zip code were built in the 1970’s, but new developments have been built in the Parkville area, including the prestigious National Golf course, Thousand Oaks, Weatherby Lake, and Riss Lake areas. The award-winning Park Hill School District is part of 64152. Schools include Union Elementary, Hawthorn Elementary, Prairie Point, Congress Middle School, and Park Hill High School.
Popular Cities in 64152:
Popular Neighborhoods in 64152:
- The National – known as one of the area’s most attractive golf communities, with beautiful walking trails, scenery, and community amenities.
- Thousand Oaks – located in the rolling hills of Parkville with surrounding wooded area, two swimming pools, parks, and a playground.
- Weatherby Lake – a quiet residential community with 274 acre private lake used for fishing, boating, and swimming.
- Riss Lake – peaceful neighborhood with tranquil waters and beautiful terrain. Riss lake residents enjoy walking trails, tennis courts, volleyball, and three swimming pools.
Random Facts about 64152:
- Zip code Population: 26,024
- Median Home Listing Price: $208,300
- Female 50.4% / Male 49.6%
- Majority of homes were built between 1970-1979
- Avg travel time to work: 15-19 minutes
Notable locations in 64152:
- Parkville Heights Shopping Center
- Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Tiffany Fellowship Church
- Hawthorne House
- Cornerstone Bible Church
- Riss Lake
- Weatherby Lake
- Nick & Jake’s
- Cafe Des Amis
- La Quinta
- Mc Donald’s
- Wines by Jennifer