Platte Woods Homes For Sale
Platte Woods is a city in Platte County, MO and within the Kansas City metro. The population of Platte Woods is around 400 people and has 170 homes. Platte Woods has two churches within its limits and the Platte Woods Shopping Center with many local restaurants and shops. Platte Woods has one school in the area, Martin Luther Academy.
Random Facts about Platte Woods:
- Population: 400
- 50.3% Female and 49.7% Male
- Median House value: $211,600
- Avg. travel time to work: 10-15 minutes
Many residents enjoy living in the Platte Woods area because of its prime location. It is within the much-desired school district of Park Hill, within close proximity to I-29 and near popular shopping and restaurants in Zona Rosa. The neighborhoods in Platte Woods are established, safe, and have a low crime rate. The look, along with the character of the neighborhood has resonated with residents, as they love the surroundings, walkability and well-maintained yards.
Are you looking to buy or sell a home near Platte Woods? Talk to us! Fenix Real Estate would love to help you through the process.
Why Choose Fenix Real Estate?
- We’re different than your average real estate company
- We educate & guide you through the selling process with education & guidance
- We provide every seller with home-staging consultation and videography
- We are committed to giving back 15% of our income to local Kansas City charities.
- You will feel empowered and confident that you are making the best decision for your family